Saturday, November 2, 2013

My New Address (aka, my shameful plug to write me letters)

My new address: Valerie Nelson P.O. Box 617 Mamfe, Cameroon Okay friends and family, it's time to remind me that life outside my little bubble in Cameroon actually does exist by sending me a letter (or if you're really ambitious and love me very much, maybe even a package with processed foods/cheese, to name but a few of the items I'm craving...) But in all seriousness, I'd love to hear from you, whether it be a quick note to update me on how you're doing, a soundbyte update of all that's happening in the news in the US, or just to guiltily use the Lisa Frank stationary that I know you've been hoarding somewhere. Either way, mail to my post is pretty reliable, and by that I mean that I'll get your letters/packages in (at best) 3 weeks to (at worst) 3 months. Letters are a wonderful treat to receive, and I'm guessing if you're reading this, you want to hear about my adventures just as much as I want to hear about yours! It's been one hell of an adventure/rollercoaster thus far, and it's been great/cathartic to share some of it so far with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment